August 27, 2011

SHARING.

Right now marks a new path for me- a time of big changes, new challenges, a new sense of myself as a creative being, and a time to share.

When I was little, and going to church every Sunday, I remember a program they had called "One Great Hour of Sharing".  It was always during Easter, and was a special little cardboard box that would assemble into a little bank- and go towards a hunger mission, if I remember correctly.

While I look around my home, I see so many wonderful things- that I would like to share, that I have enjoyed, but now they look a little bit lonely.

So, starting tomorrow, I will begin my own "One Great Year of Sharing", and each Sunday, for one year, I will post an item to give away.

This will not be junk, or just stuff I would give to Goodwill, but things that are special, but also need a new path of their own.  I'm starting in my library- one of my very favorite places of all.   We'll see where it goes from there.

The items I post will go to the first taker every Sunday.
Please respond by commenting.
If you are the recipient of an item, I ask that you please wait a month before you try again.
Each item will be available for pick up in St. Louis once awarded, or you can have someone in St. Louis pick it up for you if you give me their info.
I really prefer not to ship any items, but if I know you, and you chip in some money for shipping, we can likely make it work.
Items will not be large.
They will just want your love and appreciation.

Have fun-
See you tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome!!!! Are siblings ineligible to participate?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANYONE can participate, even siblings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete