September 1, 2011

VISUAL LIFE.

Tonight my sister sent me a blog link, which she only does when she is sure I will really like something- and she was right- so I wanted to share.

I will only post 2 of them- from a series of short films for Intel called "Visual Life".  A media campaign created by ad agency Amsterdam Worldwide, each film is emotionally captivating and creatively inspiring!

Artfully composed, each is a look into someone's world that creates for a living- narrated by the subjects; graphic designers, photographers, musicians, actors, animators, etc...

This is what Intel says, “The people you know, the places you visit, the things that inspire you… together, these represent your unique Visual Life, and we want to celebrate it! People from around the world have uploaded photos and videos giving us a peek inside their visual lives.”

So enough from me- take the brief journey- you will be so glad you did.
Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment